Dr Stoll Home | Dr Stoll BB
Posts to Ask Dr Stoll BB regarding Aplastic Anemia
There have been many posts to the Ask Dr Stoll
Bulletin Board (BB) regarding Aplastic Anemia and other blood disorders. Several of them have been archived here. The archive is roughly chronological. I hope you find it useful.
Summary for aplastic anemia:
This type of anemia is, perhaps, the most severe one can have since it is caused by a shutdown of the person's ability to MAKE blood cells. That means that, even if all the nutrients are present, the factory cannot make them into cells.
The only known, conventional, solution is repeated blood transfusions and eventually even that will not help and the person dies. There are medications that will help for a while but it is really whipping a deadly tired horse. Eventually, they will not work because the horse is dead.
It is now known that the most common cause of this condition is MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivities) and how early in life this happens is genetically determined.
When I first entered practice, nearly 40 years ago, aplastic anemia was almost unknown. In 30+ years of practice I never saw a case. However, now it is almost an epidemic. This is NOT a case of sudden evolution of mankind but a result of the tremendous increase of invented chemicals we are all exposed to every day.
Only the identification and elimination of (see Multiple Chemical Sensitivities archive)
those chemicals (even foods) from the hypothalamic burden OR improving wellness (thereby increasing the horsepower the person still has to deal with them)-- see Wellness archive--or the glossary, will do reverse this condition. One would need a good Clinical Ecologist to help with that. See the glossary for C.E. explanation AND for how to find the closest one to you.
Of course, doing both would help the most.
Walt Stoll, MD
Choose an archive:
Choose a thread of archived posts:
- August 07, 2003 - bleeding (2)
- October 18, 2002 - My Daughter(Aplastic Anemia) (2)
- June 06, 2002 - MUSCLE TESTING (9)
- September 04, 2001 - Help (2)
- June 18, 2001 - aa severe or not (2)
- May 03, 2001 - Dr Stoll or anyone too much blood (7)
- April 22, 2001 - conception in aplastic anemia (2)
- March 28, 2001 - aplastic anemia (4)
- February 14, 2001 - Hypothalamic hamartoma/ Gelastic Seizures (7)
- June 09, 2000 - Dr. Stoll's Comment About Aplastic Anemia (24)
- January 16, 2000 - APLASTIC ANEMIA (2)
- January 13, 2000 - Myelofibrosis (Another name for AA) (2)
- August 02, 1999 - Anemia (6)
- February 21, 1999 - low blood volume (4)
- January 07, 1999 - how long to recover from iron deficient anemia? (2)
- November 21, 1998 - interleukin 11 for mds-aa (3)
- October 09, 1998 - hemolytic anemia of a 2-year old girl (2)
- August 26, 1998 - Too Much Iron In the Blood - Jo (4)
Dr Stoll Home | Dr Stoll BB