Re: Fish, mercury, adults & babies

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]
[ ASK DR STOLL BB ] [ Glossary/Index ]
[ Symptoms and Diseases Quick Reference Guide ]
[ DR STOLL'S BOOK ] [ NEW BOARD ]
   Search this site!

Posted by VF [12036.8753] on November 27, 2011 at 21:31:54:

In Reply to: Fish, mercury, adults & babies posted by Sapphire [735.9862] on November 27, 2011 at 19:59:48:

I was never a fish eater, and hated Friday's being raised Catholic, and when on my own, only ate fish when I felt like it. It's not that I didn't like the fish, or what we were served, it just didn't make me feel satisfied, like I needed something else. I did Love tuna, but light, and in oil, NOT albacore in water, that USED to be recommended instead. Had to have mayo also, but gave up on it, because it didn't keep.

More recently tuna has given me heart burn, and for it not to, I mixed some bicarbonate in with it, but when I thought about it, that made No sense, and a brand of chili I was buying, I had to do the same thing, so have quit both, and have a few cans of each left.

My sister who is older Hates fish. She just had an angioplasty to check her heart, because she was having some strange symptoms, and they said her heart is in great shape.

I'm not big on the other O3 sources, though I did buy Salmon oil caps, but just take them occasionally.

I tend to do or take what works for me. Probably won't change, and usually what I prefer usually turns out to be recommended eventually, like what I prefer is better.

Go to First Post in this Thread

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

NOTICE: you are making a public post! Anyone with internet access can read it! If you wish to remain anonymous, please do not enter your full correct name in the "Name" field below, and do not enter your email address.

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional Link URL:  
Link Title:         
Optional Image URL: 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ ASK DR STOLL BB ]
[ FAQ ] [ Glossary/Index ] [ DR STOLL'S BOOK ]
[ NEW BOARD ]