Re: Thank you, Roger!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]
[ ASK DR STOLL BB ] [ Glossary/Index ]
[ Symptoms and Diseases Quick Reference Guide ]
[ DR STOLL'S BOOK ] [ NEW BOARD ]
   Search this site!

Posted by Sapphire [735.9998] on December 11, 2011 at 15:18:20:

In Reply to: Thank you, Roger! posted by Jan DeCourtney, CMT [17426.10003] on December 11, 2011 at 13:55:05:

Jan, I don't really like the GoodSearch, because I do a LOT of searching on the net, and for me it isn't as good as Google Search. It doesn't "remember" each search, and so there is no auto-fill/auto-complete function which I use a lot for my searches. But for most people it would be great.

How does the GoodShop work (if you are not using coupons, that is)? I order a lot from Amazon.com. Would there be a donation to the Foundation each time I ordered anything from Amazon.com? What do I do to make sure the Foundation gets credit for each thing I order from Amazon? I've signed up but the website doesn't explain any of this.

Also, could you post something on the main board which states the purpose of the Foundation, and what the donations are being used for? I think you'd get a lot more interest in helping the Foundation if you kept it in the forefront of people's minds what the Foundations goals are, and what you plan on doing to implement those goals, and how much it costs to implement each of those goals.

Sapphire

Go to First Post in this Thread

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

NOTICE: you are making a public post! Anyone with internet access can read it! If you wish to remain anonymous, please do not enter your full correct name in the "Name" field below, and do not enter your email address.

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional Link URL:  
Link Title:         
Optional Image URL: 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ ASK DR STOLL BB ]
[ FAQ ] [ Glossary/Index ] [ DR STOLL'S BOOK ]
[ NEW BOARD ]