Re: has anyone used aquasana water?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]
[ ASK DR STOLL BB ] [ Glossary/Index ]
[ Symptoms and Diseases Quick Reference Guide ]
[ DR STOLL'S BOOK ] [ NEW BOARD ]
   Search this site!

Posted by Mike [16652.9518] on December 21, 2011 at 20:48:11:

In Reply to: Re: has anyone used aquasana water? posted by Jan DeCourtney, CMT [3157.10003] on December 21, 2011 at 14:22:40:

Jan,

Thanks for the info. I'm going to go look up that model. I have researched a lot through the archives and it seems that most people over the years have recommended either RO filters or something so outrageous monetarily, that I couldn't consider it. Unfortunately, it seems that most filters do cost an arm and a leg. I have always (in the back of mind) thought about the Britas and Pur's of the world. However, from what I understand, they simply eliminate the taste of chlorine while leaving much of the actual chlorine still in the water.

Do you think it's still worth it to purchase a filter that might eliminate chlorine, but still leave in the flouride, because it seems that's the only legitimate option? I'd love your opinion on this. Thanks.

-Mike

Go to First Post in this Thread

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

NOTICE: you are making a public post! Anyone with internet access can read it! If you wish to remain anonymous, please do not enter your full correct name in the "Name" field below, and do not enter your email address.

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional Link URL:  
Link Title:         
Optional Image URL: 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ ASK DR STOLL BB ]
[ FAQ ] [ Glossary/Index ] [ DR STOLL'S BOOK ]
[ NEW BOARD ]